BETA DEMO VERSION AVAILABLE NOW! FULL VERSION DUE TO BE RELEASED ON 18TH APRIL 2014
Our range of Passitherm programs are now available to aid in the calculation of thermal bridges. In compliance with the UK based Energy Standards, the program works fast and efficiently in making the calculations that could save the thermal modeller countless hours.
- Cost-effective software solution, offering detection of 2D thermal bridge analysis
- Software is simple to use and intuitive
- CAD based
Calculations are performed in accordance with EN ISO 10211. Boundary conditions are incorporated in accordance with EN ISO 10211.
Different calculators have been integrated into the program to keep costs low including a convergence test with automatic element mesh refinement.
- FEM (Fine Element Mesh) for 2D calculation of thermal bridges
- Ψ-value calculation in accordance with EN ISO 10211 with the required proof of computational accuracy
- Calculation of model components with multiple temperature boundary conditions
- Comprehensive CAD drawing functions
- Automatic and user-definable boundary conditions
- Full reporting of Ψ-values that’s are accordance with the requirements of BR 497
Tools For Editing
A wide range of editing tools has been included to help in the calculation of thermal bridges. Complete areas can be moved and intersections can be preserved and maintained.
Passitherm Lite software – free 30 day trial
Ready to start using your free thermal software?download
Visit our YouTube Channel for FREE video tutorials