Our range of Passitherm programs is now available to aid in the calculation of thermal bridges. In compliance with the UK Energy Standards, the program works fast and efficiently in making the calculations that could save the thermal modeller countless hours.
- Total Cost-effective software solution, offering detection of 2D thermal bridge and humidity protection analysis
- Software is simple to use and intuitive
- CAD based
- Integrated fully editable Materials Library
- No licensed dongle needed – you can get up and running immediately
Calculations are performed in accordance with EN ISO 10211. Boundary conditions are incorporated in accordance with EN ISO 10211. The calculation of Y and fRsi can also be performed.
Different calculators have been integrated into the program to keep costs low including a convergence test with automatic element mesh refinement.
- FEM (Fine Element Mesh) for 2D calculation of thermal bridges and f values
- Ψ-value calculation in accordance with EN ISO 10211 with the required proof of computational accuracy
- f-value calculation and component temperatures
- Calculation of model components with multiple temperature boundary conditions
- Comprehensive CAD drawing functions
- Automatic and user-definable boundary conditions
- Full reporting of Ψ-value and fRSi that’s in accordance with the requirements of BR 497
Tools For Editing
A wide range of editing tools has been included to help in the calculation of thermal bridges. Complete areas can be moved and intersections can be preserved and maintained.
Win 7 or Win 8 32- or 64-bit. Win XP 32-bit will also work.
2GB RAM is minimum. Direct X support is required.
Passitherm Pro software – free 30 day trial
Ready to start using your free thermal software?download