Take advantage of our passion, knowledge and experience and get a unique package designed specifically for your project that includes:
- Certified Passive House Design and Consultancy
- PHPP Analysis and Report
- Certification Process Management
- Thermal Bridging Analysis
- 3rd Party check service for Thermal Models produced by Competent Thermal Bridge Assessors certified through us
- Architectural Services including design, drafting, planning and full project specification
- Domestic Energy Assessor services for new build SAP calculations and associated EPC’s
- Construction-stage Passivhaus Quality Control and more
Training & Seminars
- Basic and Advanced PHPP
- Passive House Design Theory
- Introduction to Thermal Bridge Analysis for Architects, designers and energy assessors
- Introduction to Thermal Bridge Analysis for Building Control professionals
- Competent Thermal Bridge Analysis Assessor Certification
Introducing Passitherm, the best program for the 2D and 3D analysis of thermal bridging. Fully validated to ISO10211 and with support and training, this is one of the most powerful software options to date. Training courses for the Passitherm software are available via e-learning and at a venue near you.
Passive House Design
Nowadays, it is possible through the advancement of technology to build new structures that are designed in a way that minimises the consumption of energy which is far less than many of the conventional buildings constructed in the past. More than 10,000 Passive Houses have been built throughout Europe and these buildings heating demands are miniscule in comparison to the average home. Information on the requirements and standards of a Passive House were compiled a few years ago and can be viewed for free online. To aid the development of these Passive Houses the PHPP (Passive House Planning Package) were developed.
Although these standards improve the construction of new buildings, they are not a replacement for careful design and architecture – they are more of a helping hand.